Why do you need SEO services?
How do you sell successfully your products or services over the Internet? The answer is simple enough: you need to promote the website on the top Google and attract customers from the search engine. However, there is another question about how to promote the website itself, or if there is a need to order a seo service so that the business would make a profit? My name is Andrew, and I want to share and offer my options for promoting websites in the search engines in USA.
I have been promoting websites in the Google search engine for over 3 years. My main occupation is SEO consulting services and teaching some methods of web promotion. Recently, I have taught more than 100 students to complete the basics of web optimization. Having my experience in working with a wide range of subjects and different sites, my task is targeted toward finding a method for promoting a website for each client individually. There are several universal ways of how to get into the TOP search engine Google. I work in Ukraine in a small SEO company. But my location does not prevent me from engaging in projects in other countries of Europe, Canada and United States of America.
I constantly come across the fact that people overpay for SEO services at popular companies. Usually it is due to the payment of the office rent, the salary of the chief and their project manager, and other unnecessary expenses. In practice, from the total cost of website promotion, a seo-specialist receives only 25-30 percent of the total budget. It means that the remaining 70% of the budget is an extra waste of money. Considering extra spendings of unnecessary staff, I offer my services without any intermediaries in USA.
Advantages and disadvantages of ordering a website promotion from me
The key advantage is the low price of SEO services, which must be paid for the site to go to the first page in Google. If you order the same service in the local SEO company, their price will be higher in 5 or 10 times. It is due to the additional costs mentioned above. I offer low prices for website promotion. You can find more information about the SEO optimization of the website here. Another positive thing is that I can give a basic SEO consultation for free. Before starting work, I always tell you what I will do and what you can improve on the website. And if you are only interested in the website promotion, then it is more reasonable for me to give recommendations on optimization, so that the promotion would be more effective.
There are some disadvantages of working with me. First, it is a communication problems. Because I do not have an office in the United States, you can not stop by my office and talk to me face to face. However, there are an e-mail, skype, viber, telegram, and other messengers that work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Also, there are some difficulties with translation, but I am sure that we can find some understanding.
Secondly, there is a danger that I will take the money and disappear. Therefore, I propose that the first month will be a trial month of cooperation. I am ready to work for one month without paying for labor, and only paying for the costs of the website promotion. I want to emphasize my intention for long-term cooperation. The cost of the trial month can be 30-50 dollars for my seo services comparing to $500-1500 in local companies. With further cooperation, I recommend allocating $400-600 per month, but it will be calculated individually. At the end, I will add that it is not reasonable for me to deceive one or two clients and close my business on this. I will restate that my goal is long-term cooperation and good feedback from my clients.
Thirdly, you might think that I would not be able to cope with the task at hand and there will no result. If you read this article and found my site then this is already an evidence that I have the knowledge of how to promote your website on Google. At the beginning of each project, I analyze the situation and weigh all the risks and opportunities. I usually tell you about all risks only after agreeing on the strategy and the actions that we can work on. In the process of communication, you will be able to see my competence in SEO services, and only then you will make a decision about payment.
You need to decide to whom you will pay for SEO services
If you need to promote a website and effectively develop your business, then I suggest to weigh everything and only then make a decision. Write me an email and find out how much it will cost you of website promotion. It will only take you a couple of minutes, but it can save thousands or ten thousand dollars a year on the development of your business.